The ‘5C’ approach to QMS
The QMS is more than just a list of documented procedures and processes. It links to every facet of your organisation’s performance no matter how big or small you are, therefore driving a quality culture throughout and ensuring everyone is responsible for quality. It’s organic, living – it’s not a case of simply implementing it and thinking the job is done. We use the term ‘The 5C approach’, which includes the aspects below:
- Confidence – in you as an organisation to deliver.
- Compliance – to appropriate regulations and standards.
- Communication – documented processes, a readiness to utilise feedback for improvement.
- Challenging – by continually reviewing the QMS and adapting.
- Charting – defining, improving, controlling processes and training opportunities as well as the organisation’s direction.
These are all high-level goals that an organisation must be aware of when implementing a QMS, no matter what size you are or what industry domain you are in.
If you would like to find out more about how the team can help you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.